Informações sobre cookies
3. How can I deactivate cookies?
Most browsers are accepting cookies by default. In the security settings, you can allow or disallow temporary and stored cookies independently from one another. If you deactivate cookies, certain features of our website might not be displayed correctly.
You can easily adjust your browser setting to turn off all cookies.
In particular, you can proceed as follows to deactivate cookies - depending on which browser you are using:
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
- Select "Tools" and then "Options" in your menu bar.
- Select the "Privacy" tab.
- Under "History", in "Firefox will:", select "Use custom settings for history".
- Remove the check mark for "Accept cookies from sites" and save your settings.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the "Tools button" and then "Internet Options".
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
- Under "Advanced", place a check mark in front of "Override automatic cookie handling" and select "Block" for both "First-party Cookies" and "Third-Party" Cookies", then click on "OK" to save your settings and once more on "OK" to save your options.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select "Settings".
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content settings ...".
- In the "Cookies" section, you can deactivate them and save your settings. 5.Im Abschnitt „Cookies" können Sie diese deaktivieren und Ihre Einstellungen speichern.
- Open Safari.
- Select "Settings" in the tool bar (gray spoke in the top right corner), select "Preferences" and click on "Privacy".
- Under "Block cookies", you can specify wheter and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click on "Help" (?).
- If you would like to know more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click "Details ...".